Introduction to Oracle Application Development Languages
Oracle Database developers have a choice of languages for developing applications—C, C++, Java, COBOL, PL/SQL, and Visual Basic. The entire functionality of the database is available in all the languages. All language-specific standards are supported. Developers can choose the languages in which they are most proficient or one that is most suitable for a specific task. For example an application might use Java on the server side to create dynamic Web pages, PL/SQL to implement stored procedures in the database, and C++ to implement computationally intensive logic in the middle tier.
Oracle also provides the Pro* series of precompilers, which allow you to embed SQL and PL/SQL in your C, C++, COBOL, or FORTRAN application programs.
Oracle Certifications are ideal for IT professionals who want to grow their skillset and become certified experts in their field of work. An Oracle certification grants its holders a wider range of opportunities to advance in their careers and they can join the Oracle community with more than 2.2 million certified members. The Oracle Cloud and developer certifications are available for completion at various levels of expertise, starting from the foundation course to a specialist. The Oracle badge that comes with the certification will inform hiring managers and recruiters of your excellent knowledge and skills on the same. Checkout the dates below to enroll for the course of your choice today!
Oracle Certification Training Courses Overview
The Oracle certification course is held in high regard in the global IT community. Becoming an expert in Oracle platforms can be extremely beneficial to one’s career, and if a working professional is just starting out, he can gain a competitive advantage over his peers in the field. The certifications in Oracle are of different levels of expertise. There are also different certifications available for different job roles which are based on the main pillars of technology.
The six levels of Oracle certifications are:
- Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA) for freshers and students who are learning programming languages
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) as a foundational course that equips certificate holders with enough knowledge to support Oracle products
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is often used by IT hiring managers as a means of evaluation for the job role of someone who has command over a specific Oracle platform and technology
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM) is an advanced course for becoming an expert in the specific field of Oracle technology requiring a high level of knowledge and skills
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) is directed to gain expertise in a niche or domain of a specific Oracle platform
- Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS) is for employees of companies who have partnered with Oracle and is focused on specializing in a specific domain to showcase expertise in the particular field
Who can take up Oracle Certification Training?
The target audience varies for individual certificate courses. It is recommended that working professionals who have a background in IT and security obtain Oracle certifications. If they are already using Oracle platforms at their organization, the certification acts as proof of knowledge, expertise and skill in their field.
- App developers
- IT support
- IT managers
- IT analysts
- Security analysts
- Security managers
- Security consultants
- IT consultants
- App support
- Software developers
- Cloud computing specialists
- Software specialists
- Technical architects
- Web developers
- Cloud architects
- University students
- Oracle platform vendors